Bilaspur
 
 
 
 
Education and Training
Students are encouraged to participate in various programmes wherein students from other Institutions and Universities are invited to participate thereby encouraging inter-action of Student Members of this Institute with students of other Institutions and Universities.
   
 
University Campus Buildings
 
  Academic and Teaching Faculty  
Board of Directors has constituted the Academic Board comprising over 20 permanent Members. Members of the Academic Board are mainly Educationists and specialists in various functional areas of Business Administration and Business Management including Professors in Management disciplines from other Universities in Delhi to work on assignment basis,
 
 
 
Examinations

EXAMINATIONS OF THE INSTITUTE  :

Subject to completion of the Course of Studies and submission of Mid - Term Assignments candidates are enrolled for the Examinations.

Examinations are conducted under strict examination conditions in accordance with the published Examinations Programme, Time Table and Date Sheet and in accordance with the Examinations Conduct Rules prescribed by the Institute.

The results are compiled by the Examinations Committee in strict accordance with the Examiners advice and scrutinised by the Moderation Committee for moderation, if any.  The Academic Board in their meeting scrutinises the Examinations Committee Report and reviews moderation clauses recommended by the Committee.  Academic Board report on Examinations conduct is thereafter forwarded to the Board of Directors who review the same together with the moderation clauses and direct Declaration of Results.

Maximum Marks in each Subject Paper Examination are 200 comprising 160 marks i. e. 80 % marks in written examination and 40 marks i. e. 20 % marks in Mid term assignments.  Project Report / Project Work, wherever prescribed, carries Maximum Marks 400.

Minimum qualifying percentage required is a minimum of 40 % marks in each Subject Paper and 50 % in Total Aggregate.  Examination Papers are evaluated out of maximum marks of 80 % or 160 in each Subject Paper.  Remaining Maximum marks of 20 % or 40 in each Subject Paper are attributed to the evaluation of Mid Term Assignments.

The students are required to undertake the Project Work under the guidance of a local Member of the Teaching Faculty of Students Educational Centres.

After completion of 75 % of the Course of studies, the students are required to submit Mid Term Assignments in each Subject Paper including Specialisation Subject Papers opted by them.  These Mid - Term Assignments are also evaluated out of maximum marks 20 % or 40 in each Subject Paper and are duly incorporated in final computation of the Results.  Project Work is assessed out of maximum marks 400.

Attendance at Seminars, Conferences, Group discussions and training workshops organised by the Institute at its Centres in addition to practical on job training is an essential requirement for candidates undergoing training for Part II programmes.

In order to qualify in a Course a candidate must earn a minimum of 80 credit points for the total Programme each year comprising 64 credit points for Theory, 10 credit points for practical and 6 credit points for Project Work.  In order to qualify in the Examination a Candidate must secure a minimum of 40 % marks in each Subject Paper and 50 % marks in aggregate.  Results are declared under directions of the Board of Directors and Provisional certificates and detailed Marks Sheets are forwarded to the candidates directly from the Institute.

 

 
 
Copyright © 2012 Institute of Business Administration and Management   Designed By : Nescant info systems